PCA Online offers students the opportunity to complete coursework through the online school or on-campus at Prestonwood Christian Academy, and parents desiring to raise Christ-centered children will find a great partner with all the parent resources PCA Online provides.
We recognize that each student has been created uniquely by God with a variety of gifts and interests. From the aspirations of student athletes to the passions of student artists, PCA Online provides flexibility for students to pursue their dreams while being prepared for success in the collegiate learning environment.
Graduation from PCA Online provides students with a rigorous, biblically integrated, college preparatory curriculum. Our school is accredited through AdvancED, and our courses are eligible through the NCAA Clearinghouse. Students may enroll in just a single course to supplement their current academics up to full-time for online students desiring to earn a diploma. Many of our families choose for their students to attend up to three courses on the Prestonwood campus and then complete their remaining coursework through the Virtual Academy. Students may also take advantage of the PCA Online testing services.
I invite you to explore our website, demo a virtual course and imagine the exciting options.
PCA Online can provide for your family. As technology continues to reinvent traditional education, expanding beyond the brick and mortar to the highly engaging and robust virtual classroom, the opportunities available for today’s students are incredible.
Please contact the PCA Online Office with questions about utilizing one or more of our services. We look forward to hearing from you.
Chad A. Nichols
Director of PCA Online
Prestonwood Christian Academy created PCA Online in an effort to extend Kingdom education. Our desire is to partner with families by offering them a variety of educational services:
- PCA Online virtual courses (grades 6-12)
- Prestonwood Christian Academy part-time on-campus courses (Lower, Middle and Upper School)
- Shared student option - combination of online and on-campus courses (grades 6-12)
- Standardized Testing (PSAT, Residual ACT, IOWA, CogAT, Math & Reading Diagnostic)
- Students can enroll in one course to supplement their current academics or enroll as full-time students (online or shared) desiring to earn a diploma from our fully accredited PCA Online school.